Ferber Bailey barn, on original Colony tract number 152, at Moffit Road and the Glenn Highway, as seen from across the hayfields on the west end of Scott Road. The house is the original Colony house built in 1935.
The Virgil Eckert barn, one of the few barrel vault roofed barns, has been transformed into a home. It is on the original tract number 100, just south of Scott Road and the Glenn Highway.
The Ising-Dregseth double barn on Wes Grover’s farm on the southeast end of Outer Springer Loop Road, as seen from across his hayfield to the west. Wes Grover also owns the Venne original Colony barn.
Loyer-Lake barn, original tract no. 62, on Outer Springer Loop Road, as seen from Robley Street.
Raymond Griese barn, tract number 77, Outer Springer Loop Road
DePriest barn on Outer Springer Loop Road, note the addition/extension to accommodate the unusual side-entry doorway.